History

William Pye Ltd was originally formed in 1958 as an agriculture engineering and landscaping contractor and has remained wholly owned and managed by the Pye family for over 50 years.

Following a period of sustained growth the family elected to register the business and in 1974 it became a Private Limited company.

William Pye Ltd currently employs over 60 people and operates across the North West of England from purpose built offices, plant yard and waste recycling center near Preston in Lancahshire

Under the leadership of its current Managing Director William Pye, the Company has invested heavily in staff training and management systems to ensure that it remains at the forefront of industry standards.